A. Who we are
- The Website www.imooki.com is operated by Imooki Ltd (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10726670 and our registered business address is 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Website is an online platform that connects Travellers with Hosts. Travellers post requests for short term rental accommodation, and Hosts respond to requests, on our Website’s public forum.
- Imooki Ltd do not own or operate any rental accommodation. We have no control over, and therefore cannot take any responsibility for, any rental contract between Travellers and Hosts. We provide a fully transparent process, whereby Travellers receive quotes directly from Hosts, and all bookings are made directly with Hosts outside our Website. We urge both Travellers and Hosts to carry out their own due diligence in terms of reading reviews, checking contracts etc.
B. Using our Website
- A Traveller wishing to post a request on our site, or a Host wishing to respond to requests will need to create an account with us.
- You will be asked to provide us with certain registration information. We will send you an email confirmation once your account has been opened.
- We will do our utmost to verify all users creating Host accounts. We reserve the right to delete accounts that We do not believe are genuine or which We believe are being used to offer a sub-standard product or service.
- Please keep your password confidential and do not disclose it to anyone else. If you are having trouble resetting a forgotten password just contact us. If you believe someone has accessed your account, please change your password and contact us.
C. Charges, fees and payments
- Currently there is no charge or fee for creating a Traveller or Host account on our Website.
- All payments, fees and charges related to the rental of accommodation is determined by the rental contract between the Traveller and the Host. We have no access to contracts between third parties and no control over such charges. We urge all Travellers and Hosts to read our Guidelines before making a transaction.
D. Your account
- You can delete your account at any time, from within your account area on our Website. If you are having any problems at all or would like us to do this for please contact us at email@example.com.
- Once an account has been deleted all data and information related to that account will be deleted, including past requests/posts. If you wish to keep any of this data please copy it before deleting your account.
- We will notify Travellers of responses to their own request posts by sending a notification to the email address provided to us in the account registration stage.
- We will notify Hosts of new requests posted by sending a notification to the email address provided to us in the account registration stage.
- We reserve the right to monitor, review, respond to or delete any request or reply that has been posted on our public forum, whether it be a Traveller or a Host.
E. Website Content
- We, or our licensors, own all rights to www.imooki.com and the content available through it. This includes all text and images and all intellectual property rights.
- Our Website is an online platform through which third-parties can offer services, and links to third party websites. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) We are not responsible for the features or content contained within, or made available to you by, any third party application, service or link, (ii) should you enter into a contract or transaction with a third party that We are acting solely as an intermediary, (iii) all matters concerning any goods and services that you purchase from a third party, including without limitation all contract terms, are solely between you and the owner of the site, and We will not be liable for any costs or damages to you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any contract or transaction with a third party. You hereby waive any claim you might have against Imooki Ltd with respect to any such third parties.
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only. Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
F. Access to and use of our Website
- You are not entitled to use any data mining, data gathering or data extraction tools to collect user names, e-mail addresses or any other data from our Website for any purpose.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the (i) use of, or inability to use, our Website; or (ii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- In particular, We will not be liable for (i) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; (ii) business interruption; (iii) loss of anticipated savings; (iv) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; (v) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You are responsible for configuring your internet connection, information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not: (i) misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; (ii) attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server(s) on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website; or (iii) attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- You may link to our Website, including blog posts, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, and do not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other Website, nor a link established to our Website on any website that is not owned by you.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Our Website and the digital content are provided “as is” and to the extent permitted by law, We exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or our digital content, whether express or implied. In particular (but without limitation) We exclude any warranty as to the reliability or accuracy of any of the digital content.
- In the event of any dispute between a Host and a Traveller We will do our best to assist – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You must not: (i) misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; (ii) attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server(s) on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website; or (iii) attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Last updated November 2017
Subscribe to the Imooki Roundup and we'll send you all the interesting stuff we've found online this month